Streams video to your Android device, and head tracking data to your PC so that you can play your favorite computer games with your mobile VR system
* Note the app hasn’t reached it’s full potential and I am constantly working to improve performance and fix bugs. Please be patient and ready to play with different settings, and report issues on the forum. Cheers!
Trinus Gyre streams video to your Android device, and head tracking data to your PC so that you can play your favourite computer games in a VR enhanced way.
By using hardware you already have you can enjoy a VR experience similar to more expensive systems like the Oculus Rift, at a fraction of the cost.
I highly recommend downloading the free test version before considering buying this full one, as it might not work for your setup.
– Wireless video streaming, allowing complete freedom to rotate. Or…
– USB video streaming, for improved performance
– Sensor data streaming for headtracking. Currently supporting mouse emulation, FreeTrack/TrackIR VR protocol or use of external tools (opentrack or FreePie)
– Fake 3D (for games not supporting stereoscopic mode)
– Adjustable lens barrel distortion to match your specific headmount lenses
– Optional direct wifi connection (no router required). Note that this option won’t work on all systems. Use router if having issues with direct wifi.
– A Windows Computer (high end recommended)
– Google Cardboard or similar (there are plenty of good quality headsets available online)
– The server app, which you can download from here: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=155